More than a textI Ching or Book of Changes, an ancient classic Taoist text with oracle roots. But our software is not simply an adaptation of a text, since it has features not available in a book. Moreover, it can be said that the I Ching is not so much a book but a description of a Language of Reality and its dynamics.
Deepware Changes puts more weight on the underlying logic than on the letter of the text (or its variations). Because the I Ching is a living book, in the same sense a spoken language is.
Deepware Changes includes:
- Nonverbal interfaces, based on the most commonly used traditional techniques: The Three Coins Method and the Yarrow Stalks Method.
- Original to-the-point texts, adapted to the western mindset, for the hexagrams and their lines. We also include the hexagram titles used by Richard Wilhelm, author of the most respected I Ching edition in the Western World.
- Multiple concepts linked to each hexagram and trigram, also tools for their combination and the research of new meanings.
- Tools for hexagrams transformation and narrative making.
We also have to mention:
- Optimized for both phones and tablets.
- Sober design, no pseudo-eastern folkloric stuff.
- Texts under constant revision.
Deepware Changes is primarily aimed to I Ching students, who often can only resort to rather obscure texts (apart from the Wilhelm’s one, perhaps the less enigmatic of them all) of which a proper understanding demands time and effort.
But also for people than is simply interested in knowing themselves accessing the information hidden in their unconscious mind, without necessarily going into the depths of the I Ching.